Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rhianna - Good Girl Gone Bad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rhianna - Good Girl Gone Bad Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna - Good Girl Gone Bad   Rhianna - Good Girl Gone Bad EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 am

Rhianna - Good Girl Gone Bad Gggbrihanna

Good Girl Gone Bad is the third studio album by pop singer Rihanna, released on June 4, 2007 in most European countries and on June 5, 2007 in the United States. The album has achieved considerable worldwide success, following the release of the US and international number-one single "Umbrella" and its three other follow-up hit singles "Shut Up and Drive", "Hate That I Love You" and "Don't Stop the Music", all of which peaked within the top 15 of the Billboard Hot 100 and the United World Charts.
Quote :

Track Listing

1. "Umbrella" (featuring Jay-Z)(Christopher Stewart, Terius Nash, Kuk Harrell, Shawn Carter) – 4:35
2. "Push Up on Me" (J. R. Rotem, Makeba Riddick, Lionel Richie, Cynthia Weil) – 3:15
3. "Don't Stop the Music" (Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel S. Eriksen, T. Dabney, Michael Jackson) – 4:27
4. "Breakin' Dishes" (Christopher Stewart, Terius Nash) – 3:20
5. "Shut Up and Drive" (Evan Rogers, Carl Sturken, Stephen Morris, Peter Hook, Bernard Sumner, Gillian Gilbert) – 3:33
6. "Hate That I Love You" (featuring Ne-Yo) (Shaffer Smith, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel S. Eriksen) – 3:39
7. "Say It" (Makeba Riddick, Quaadir Atkinson, Ewart Brown, Clifton Dillon, Lowell Dunbar, Brian Thompson) – 4:10
8. "Sell Me Candy" (Terius Nash, Makeba Riddick, Timothy Mosley) – 2:45
9. "Lemme Get That" (Terius Nash, Timothy Mosley, Shawn Carter) – 3:41
10. "Rehab" (Justin Timberlake, Timothy Mosley, Hannon Lane) – 4:54
11. "Question Existing" (Shaffer Smith, Shea Taylor, Shawn Carter) – 4:08
12. "Good Girl Gone Bad" (Shaffer Smith, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Lene Marlin) – 3:35

Bonus Tracks:

13. "Cry" (International bonus track) – 3:53
14. "Haunted" (Japanese bonus track) – 4:10
15. "Umbrella" (Acoustic) (UK iTunes bonus track) – 3:35

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/114528943/Rihanna.-.Good.Girl.Gone.Bad-SodiumBA.rar
Back to top Go down

Rhianna - Good Girl Gone Bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dσωŋlσαd Sεcтισn :: Audio :: English-
Jump to: